Monday, July 7, 2008

And The Blogiversary Winner Is...

Remember my post about blog laziness...well it extended to picking a blogiversary winner, too. Sorry folks! But it's the last day of my vacation, so it is only fitting I take a few moments to thank those who participated in my contest - THANK YOU! After a furious session of eeny-meeny-meinie-moe (quite technical really), I have chosen a winner. And now...drum roll please...The winner is...Sarah!!!! No, not myself...that would be ridiculous. My friend Sarah! You are now asked to send me your favorite color of the moment, so I can select your winning prize! Hurray!

2 comments:

bySarah said...

Actually, I think it would be quite hysterical if you picked yourself. You probably did provide the best pics after all. BUT, if you still want to choose me, my favorite colors of today are either light blue, or deep red, or silver. Whatever. YOU CHOOSE.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't win! - Mom