Friday, July 18, 2008

The First Time...

The First Meme

It's always fun to reminisce about the "good ole days", so I thought I would steal this meme from Bronx Girl Knits!


1. Who was your first prom date?
Olaf G. from work

2. Do you still talk to your first love?
Did I have a first love?

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Peach Schnapps...blech!

4. What was your first job?
First one I can remember was clerk at the Prospect Mall Cinemas

5. What was your first car?
Still waiting on that one...

6. Who was the first person to text you today?
I don't receive texts

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
My pucky

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Hornach (spelling?)

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
London

10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her?
I guess it would have to be Meret B., and no, not even a little

11. What was your first sport played?
Gymnastics, unless that doesn't count, and then fourth-grade, Catholic School basketball

12. Where was your first sleepover?
The children of my mom's old religious friends, I think

13. Who was the first person you talked to today?
My mom

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
I have not yet been in a wedding

15. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Turned my computer on...man that is lame

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
INXS, aged 7

17. What was your first tattoo or piercing?
Japanese characters at 15, accompanied by my mom, who interrogated the tattoo artist on his hygiene and experience!

18. What was the first foreign country you went to?
England (See question #9)

19. What was your first run-in with the law?
Profiled by the Glendale police whilst driving my mom's car in Shorewood - woohoo!

20. When was your first detention?
I don't think I ever had detention...I was a good little student, most of the time;)

21. What was the first state you lived in?
WI, baby! Born and raised!

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Hmm...The first boy I ever cried over was a boy I worked with during undergrad who took me out on a date after months of flirting and then told me he had a girlfriend...I think his name was Andrew something...Ha! Clearly didn't make that much of an impression! I should really steer clear of Andrews...

23. Who was your first roommate?
OMG! Cathy...a racist psycho whose Polish mom scrubbed our entire kitchen the day we moved...Roommates and me don't mix.

24. Where did you go on your first limo ride?
When one leg of our flight was severely delayed, the airline chose to drive people on the flight from Milwaukee to Chicago in a stretch jeep limo...Yuck:( Thanks god I had my knitting.

No comments: