Friday, October 10, 2008

Six Things...

It's finally happened! I've been officially tagged by someone, Siga to be exact! She's tagged me for the Six Random Things About Me meme! I've had to give it a lot of thought, but I think I have come up with some things people (particularly Siga) don't already know about me... Rules first.

* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write six random things about yourself.
* Tag six people at the end of your post.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Let the tagger know your entry is up.

On to the fun!

1. Before grad school, I was 2 levels away from becoming a pre-professional ballerina.

2. I've traveled to England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and the Netherlands. Many of these are repeats. I am hoping to get to Northern Ireland, Wales, Germany, Iceland, Spain, Belgium, and Australia/New Zealand before I turn 40...only 12 years left to make this happen:)

3. I have a mental weakness for soap operas. CBS only: Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, and As The World Turns. You can judge me. I'm used to it!

4. I've neglected the piano for almost a year! My mom was lovely enough to teach me how to play some basics, and I have majorly dropped the ball. I think I will take this up again in the coming weeks...It means I'll have to revisit Oh Danny Boy and Skater's Waltz...shudder:(

5. My number one diet derailer is dessert:( Why, oh, why am I not a salty treats person???

6. I'm terrible at picking men for myself, and they are terrible at picking me. Ergo...I think about living in a nunnery at least once every two weeks...

There you have it:) Now...who to tag? I don't think I am super awesome at this, and I think several people I know have already done it, but here goes: Anna, Sarah, Katie, Jake, Stella, and Jennifer.

Until next time...

4 comments:

bySarah said...

fun meme. thanks for tagging me.
and i'm not judging you for your soaps, as i like romance novels.

Putting the pieces together... said...

Ok, I've posted my meme (that's the first meme I've ever gotten)!
http://katewa.blogspot.com/

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Ha ha ha...I'll have to think of some stuff.

Jennifer said...

Hmmm, this will take some thought.

Hey soaps have their appeal!