Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas To All!

It's Christmas morn, and I am online... how sad! But really I am here to update you on my knitting! I know! It's been almost a whole month, but I spent all of December knitting for friends and family, so I couldn't blog anything but memes.

I have been working like a dog to finish the piece de resistance of my mom's Christmas present: The Business Collection. Essentially these are all pieces that are business-colored - meaning she can wear them to work. The Fall 2008 Collection consists of dark grey No Purl Monkey socks, dark teal Child's First Sock in Shell Pattern socks, and a mustardy gold Central Park Hoodie. All are colors and items she currently wears! So when she's getting ready she doesn't have to pass over somethng because it won't match. I will provide more details after she has opened her gifts and tried them on. I also will be flooding this blog with all the FOs I have completed since Fad Classic...Be warned...There are a lot!

Happy Holidays!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it all worked out!
Merry Christmas to you and your mom. Cant wait to see LOTS AND LOTS of fo pics. Modeled shots too?

fleegle said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!