Monday, August 11, 2008

Ravelympics: Day Four

Day Four here, and things are moving along swimmingly:) Yesterday, I knit the ribbing for the front and back of my 3-Hour Sweater. It's grey and dreary outside so pictures will have to wait until tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for my US 10.5 needles to arrive in the mail, so the sweater's taking a siesta. I'm hoping the needles come today in spite of VJ (Victory over Japan) Day. (Mini rant: I can't believe I live in a state that think it's okay to celebrate the atomic bombings of Japan!!! Unbelievable!)

Today, I will cast on the Vinterblomster Mittens, although, they will not travel well, and I am traveling this evening. C'est la vie! I think I have finally worked out a color scheme that will highlight all the colors I have chosen. I did a lot of mulling, anyway, so we'll see:)

I am off to print selections from my coin catalog and my chapter so I can start writing up those last few sections by Friday. Almost one whole chapter forked!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for finished chapters!

bySarah said...

I cant wait to see pics.
Congrats on chapters progressing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Little Bunny! - Mom