Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ravelympics: Day Six

Today was a rough one for knitting...with my revisions looming large, and my summer boss needing me to put in some hours this week, I got very little of anything done knitting wise. I did make it to SnB tonight, although I really shouldn't have. I was out quite late last night with a friend and didn't get the reading done that I should have. Oh well. You can't relive the past, right?

Today, I managed to get about 7 inches of the front of my 3-Hour Vintage Sweater knit up, and I hope that I will be able to knit more on it at the bar tomorrow night and at the Black Grads BBQ on Friday. If not, there is always the lovely Jake Farmer's Market show, the Jake BBQ, or the Jake Night Cabaret on Saturday and the Washington County Fair on Sunday...I have a sneaking suspicion that although this has been a rough week, this sweater might be finished by Monday! Pictures to come when I have time to take them:)

Until next time...

No comments: