Friday, August 15, 2008

Ravelympics: Day Seven

This post is late, but I can update you easily on my progress. I did no knitting yesterday. Zero, zilch, nada.

What I did do was 1) work furiously on my dissertation chapter, 2) go to the gym for a mind clearing workout, and 3) go to the bar with a "friend" for consolation drinks: Speakeasy Prohibition Ale, Jack Daniels, and Smuttynose Hanami Cherry Ale. Did you spot the word
Hanami? And, yes, I ordered it because it was a knitting reference. I'm a dork, what do you want from me:) A good time was had, but, man, do I need to pull a rabbit out of a hat now! I'm off to write my conclusion and then check some last minute references. I hope to post an actual knitting update this evening after the BBQ.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's ok to not knit occasionally. It sounds like you've been very busy!