Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ravelympics: Finale

Today was the last day of the Olympics, and I didn't watch a single minute. I stayed up until 2:15 am this morning to watch the US Men's Basketball game by watching Breaking Bad, Craig Ferguson, and The Cleaner. And it worked, except that I decided to pull my couch blankie over myself to get comfortable and promptly fell asleep! I awoke at 4:30 exactly to witness the celebration after the US beat Spain, so...not a single minute was watched today.

As far as knitting goes, I totally fail. The sleeves on my 3-Hour sweater are too small, the Roundabout socks magic looped were too difficult to start (though better now, of course) and the Vinterblomster mittens too time consuming. The only thing I have to show for myself is the Beechwood cowl, which I still love and plan to wear a lot when it gets colder, so that's something.

Tomorrow, I'll show you what I did all day today. It was a glorious day:)

Until next time...

No comments: