Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ravelympics: Day Eleven

Today I was kinda annoyed with my Ravelympics knitting, and I whined a lot! I had to cast on the Roundabout Socks several times because they kept twisting. You know what I have confirmed? I hate Addi turbos. That's right. Despise them. If I didn't need needles immediately, I would have ordered 40 inch Susan Bates or Inox, or something other than the $16 needles of death. The cord is too limp to facilitate easy Magic Looping, and as a result, I got very little knit on the socks. I think it's a given now that I won't finish my projects, but I do have four more days... Pictures to come tomorrow of the socks, mittens, and possibly the finished sweater.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

3 hour sweater. Ha ha ha. I did that one a while ago (my first sweater), and I was lucky to have finished it in three DAYS. lol. Those ladies (who knit like that, or created the pattern) must have been super-fast knitters. That's one side an hour!